Sunday, June 27, 2010

A little behind!!




So ya this is a little behind. I recently talked to a friend and she said she looks on here to see what I have been up to and for the last year I have been up to nothing since I have not posted anything. But that has not been the case I have been up to everything. Dylan now 7 and is changing schools and Jordyn 5 starting kindergarten. And London being 2 CRAZY!!! But now it is summer even more crazy but I have been updating my studios web site and thought I would take a gander on here. My fast pace summer is soon to an end after Stadium of Fire practice, swimming lessons, tumbling, ballet, and cheer is done. But here are some pictures for you to catch up on. Jordyn's dance recital, Dylan rock climbing, and London climbing into Dylans back pack.

3 comments:

Breck said...

So glad to see you posted!

Unknown said...

Ha I even deleted you from my blog list because I just figured it had been over a year and you never would update! Maybe I will have to add you again :)

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

So glad you got back on! Your kids are so cute and they have grown so much! I need to come see a dance performance or something soon! Miss you guys!